For smaller Strata Corporations that may not require full management services, we offer "financial only" services that provides you with full accounting services and administrative assistance. Some of the services included are as follows:
- Receive, record and deposit all monthly maintenance fees, as well as any special assessments that may be levied, or other income of the Corporation and deposit into your strata trust account. Receive, screen and pay all accounts payable by the Corporation. Produce monthly financial statements and distribute to Council. Levy fines and liens against delinquent owners and follow up with correspondence and initiate legal action when so instructed by the Strata Corporation.
- Provide Forms and documentation as required by the Strata Property Act for the sale of any strata lot. Maintain all files, documents and records as per the Strata Property Act. Arrange for and maintain adequate insurance coverage on the property. Make available for inspection, upon request, all documents, accounts, and records.
- Access to our website where you can find Acts, regulations, legal notices and other useful information for your Strata Corporation. Advise the Corporation of its’ responsibilities pursuant to the Act.
- Access to Profile Link portal system where owners can access building documents, update contact information, check status of their Strata Fee account, and more.
- Assist the Council in the preparation of the Annual budget. Assisting Council in preparing the notice of AGM, attendance at the AGM, and preparation and distribution of the minutes of the AGM.
- Discounted rates on Strata Insurance and disposal, deposit interest on all Strata trust accounts, preferred contractor list.